Our premium organic compost is a dark colored top dressing mulch. Its made of a blend of composted forest products and black mountain peat moss. This adds organic matter and nutrients to rebuild depleted soils.
- NEW IMPROVED DARKER BLEND
- This product is a highly nutrient rich compost.
- Darker (almost black color) is great for topdressing to add that desirable dark top dressed appearance to planting beds.
- Mix 1″ into every 4″ of soil for a great composted amendment.
- Great for breaking down heavy soils.
- This product does not contain soil do not plant directly into it.
Proper Usage as a Top Dressing: Spread about a 2″ – 3″ layer over top of the existing garden area and around plants.
Proper Usage tilling into soil: Spread about a 2″ layer over the top of the existing soil and then proceed to till into soil about 3″ – 4″ deep. This will add life to the soil with high biodiversity of the microbes.
*Product size and color may vary from pictures. We recommend that customers come and look at the products in person prior to ordering.
Calculate how many cubic yards you will need using this calculator:
*choose inches for Depth